If you have any questions about living, playing or dining at Brookwater, simply fill in the form below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Brookwater Golf & Country Club, 1 Tournament Dr, Brookwater QLD 4300
Brookwater is located just 30 minutes’ drive from the Brisbane CBD via the Western and Centenary Highway or Ipswich Road, Centenary Highway. From Brisbane CBD:
- Take either Milton Road in a southwest direction towards Toowong where it joins up with the Western Freeway & Centenary Highway, or head for Ipswich Road /Ipswich Motorway.
- Follow the road signage towards Springfield (M5).
- Drive past the Springfield Lakes and Springfield exits.
- Take exit 33, just past the Orion Shopping Centre (which is on your left hand side).
- Continue around the off ramp loop, turn left at the lights onto Sinnathamby Boulevard towards Brookwater/Redbank Plains.
- Continue along through lights and past the Caltex service station, at the roundabout turn right into Tournament Drive and follow through to the Brookwater Golf and Country Club car park.
- Entrance to Brookwater Golf & Country Club is via Tournament Drive.
Phone: 07 3814 5177
Address: 3-5 Birchwood Crescent Brookwater, open 9am-5pm everyday
BROOKWATER GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
Phone: 07 3814 5500
Address: 1 Tournament Drive Brookwater, open everyday
Parking and transfers
200 carparks available on site.
CBD Hotel Transfers: The Brookwater Glasshouse offers a transfer service, please liaise with your Events Coordinator regarding this service.
Transport: The Brookwater Glasshouse is located within a 5 Minute drive from Springfield Central Station. Please liaise with your Event Coordinator in relation to Transfers from the Train Station.
Every homesite at Brookwater offers a blank canvas for you play out your dreams.
Play Queensland’s premier golf course
Masterfully designed by Greg Norman, the award-winning public access course offers a golfing experience you won’t easily forget.